The symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very vague, particularly when the disease is in its early stages.
See your doctor if you have any of these signs and symptoms:
- feeling full quickly
- loss of appetite
- pain in your tummy (abdomen) or lower part of your abdomen that doesn’t go away
- bloating or and increase in the size of your abdomen
- needing to wee more often
Other possible symptoms
- tiredness that is unexplained
- weight loss that is unexplained
- changes in your bowel habit or symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, especially if this starts after the age of 50
These are all symptoms of other less serious conditions but if you have them or anything else that is not normal for you get them checked out by your doctor.